Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Circulation Department handles check-outs/check-ins, renewals, overdue fine collections, shelving of library material, circulation statistics, and maintenance of the 6,000-item reserve collection. Click here to view our lending policies and fine information.
Although students need to obtain a valid photo ID from the College Center, other types of library cards may be obtained or processed at the library circulation desk (such as community borrower cards).
Library materials can be renewed either in person, by telephone (708-974-5235), or online up to 2 times. Patrons are not allowed to renew items if:
- their library record is blocked
- there is another patron hold for the item
- it is too soon to renew (i.e. prior to 7 days before the due date for all general collection items, 3 days for magazines)
- the item is not eligible for renewal (i.e. reserve items, textbooks)
- their patron account has expired
If requesting a renewal by telephone, patrons need to provide their name and barcode number.