Library Reopening Guidelines
We will remain open with limited services through Friday, December 11.
Monday, December 14, through Friday, January 15, only pick up and drop off services at our Circulation Desk will be available. All library study spaces and computer labs will be closed. During this time, Librarians will be available via phone and chat during hours of operation.
When visiting campus:
- All guests will be asked to complete use the #CampusClear app before entering the library.
- Please check in with the Library Monitor at the Library entrance upon entering.
- The Library will open to limited entry with 15 visitors at a time.
- Guests will be allotted 1 hour each day and are asked to complete tasks quickly to allow other users to access the Library.
- All guests are asked to follow campus safety guidelines including wearing a mask and maintaining social distance.
Using the Library Collection
Our collection remains closed to browsing but we are happy to grab books, dvds, and other items for you. Students, staff, and faculty can place items on hold and pick them up at the circulation desk in our library. Search the library catalog and then click on the “request it” button. We will grab the item from our shelves and have it ready for pick up.
Our curbside service will also be available and we will coordinate a pick up time with you if you request this service. Textbook and reserve collection materials will not be eligible for curbside pickup. For curbside pickup service you can call (708) 974-5235, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by requesting the curbside option in libcal after receiving email confirmation that your holds are ready to be picked up. For more on curbside pick up, visit this guide.